Window Retainer

A quick learner from cape cod says:
Attached are photos of a vinyl strip that slides in between my screen and my storm door (and the storm glass in the winter) to hold it into the frame. It has become very brittle and next to impossible to reinsert. I was wondering if you have replacement strips. I don't know the brand, but if there is a replacement, that would be great. If not, the door has a channel around the inside and it appears your door insert clip 70-076C has similar measurements to that channel. The actual vinyl strip doesn't go in thew channel, but i'm wondering if it mat serve as a replacement to the vinyl strip. The vinyl strips measure 29 3/8" and 73" (2 each).
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you consider our 70-180 along with a sheet screw like our 33-020.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.