Window Roller Replacement

A home owner from Milpitas, California (San Francisco Bay Area) says:
I have window rollers that I need to replace, but I am unable to find it in your part list. I have double pane aluminum windows manufactured by Guardian. My windows are about 18 years old. Can you help me with this replacement part?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Guardian is the manufacturer of the glass, not the window. I will need you to take out the roller, take a picture and send it to us.
A home owner from Milpitas, California says:
I will take a picture of the roll with and without the nylon housing. Thank you for your assistance.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 87-177, this looks like what you have, compare the dimensions with your sample to confirm.
A home owner from Milpitas, California (San Francisco Bay Area) says:
Hello Dave from Swisco,

Per your request, attached are various pictures of the roller.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Regards,
Taylor
Customer image of their window roller.
A quick learner from Milpitas (san Francisco Bay Area) says:
Thank you. I have placed my order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.