Window Roller Top View

A home owner from USA says:
Greetings. I have been looking for a pair of rollers for one of our Better Bilt sliding windows. Although our rollers are brass, not steel, I believe your 16-180 Sliding Window Roller Assembly has the same dimensions and design as what we are looking for.

Our white nylon platform is 1 5/8" long and 9/16" wide. The screw holes are 1 3/16 apart on center. The rollers themselves are 3/8 in diameter, and the flat contact surface appears to measure 9/32" wide. The axels appear to be 5/32" in diameter, and the overall width of the axel appears to be 19/32".

If you have these in brass, we would like to order them. If they only come in steel, we'll order them anyway. I have one more picture, a side view, which I am forwarding in a separate message.

Please let me know if we've found our window roller assembly, and we'll get our order in straight away. Thanks,
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to match 16-180 to anything in our catalog. Can you confirm the SWISCO part number? Either way, this looks a lot like our 87-181. See what you think.
A handy person from Corning, CA says:
Yes, your 87-181 appears to be the right stuff, other than the steel rollers instead of brass. Any chance of getting comparable brass rollers? I have extra bezels that are in good shape (found them in the top of the window without rollers in them). If not, how do I order a pair of 87-181s? Thanks
John G
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we only have steel wheels at this time. Would you still be able to get them to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.