Window Sash Top Cam

A home owner from Miramar, FL says:
Hello, Can't seem to find a window Sash Cam part that matches these, the ones I have appear to be much "thinner" than anything I can find on line. My home is in south Florida, and I'm sure these are the absolute cheapest windows a builder could use. The window channel balances are marked with 2320 BSI (or BSL) with a small HM after. Welcome your thoughts!
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The top sash guide appears to match our 18-166. See what you think. I'm afraid I can't confirm what balance you have based on the top sash guide alone, whoever. You may have our Series 385 but look it over to confirm.
A quick learner from Miramar, FL says:
Thank you very much, I agree they are dimensionally similar (or at least close enough with measurement error and a piece of sandpaper!). I was concerned about the "open" box on the 18-166 piece v. the closed box on my piece. I suppose that is not structural, so I will go ahead and give it a try. Thanks!
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.