SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Tilt latch replacement

A quick learner from Merritt Island, Florida says:
I'm having trouble finding the replacement for this type window tilt latch. They are side specific, shown is the Left, I need 2 rights. Thanks!

Dan
A customer submitted photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan. It looks like you might have something similar to our 26-054 Top Tilt Latch. Unfortunately, it is no longer available for left or right hand sides. We only provide neutral. Take a look at it and see what you think. If the 26-054 does measure up to your sample, you will need to pull in the latches to close the sash shut.
A quick learner from Florida says:
I have this same one as Dan. The neutral, at least on my window (type unknown) will not work without trimming it up, but it's the closet thing I can find.

John
A home owner says:
Looking for replacement part.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I have placed you into an existing thread concerning this latch. As Donna said above, this type of latch is no longer made. Our closest available match is our 26-054. Could this work for you? Keep in mind what the quick learner from Florida said: you may need to trim it to get it to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)