Need New Series Sierra Window balance

A home owner from High Falls, NY says:
Trying to identify the necessary replacement for this broken balance. The window is a Jeld-Wen and is labeled a Series Sierra Tilt SH (H-LC 25-45X77). The balance is stamped: 260 BS1. The balance is rectangle in shape and approximately 27 inches in length.

Thanks very much for your help.
Bill
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. I'm afraid that I could not determine what balance you have based on this image. I'd have to see a few pictures of the balance itself, not just its hook. Looks like it might be a channel balance, though. Is that correct? If so, check out our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps shown in order to find the SWISCO Series that best matches your hardware.
A home owner from High Falls, NY says:
Tom,

I had included a second picture of the balance, but it seems like it didn't make it.
Here are two more that I hope clarify the type of balance in the window.

Again, thanks for your help.
Bill
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, perfect! This looks a lot like our Series 795 channel balance. Check it out and let me know if you agree. Make sure to measure the total width of the shoe. Sometimes it can be smaller than the Series 795 shoe's default size.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.