SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window balance

A quick learner says:
the balance has a hook on one end and nothing on the other. marked 3320 GL and is 34 inches long.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Can I see a few pictures of the hook at the end of the pulley string? That will help us find a good replacement. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here is the hook end
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your continued patience. We are having a little trouble finding this balance. I think we may need a bit more information before we continue our search. Can you tell me the width and depth of the metal channel? Could I also see a closer shot of the top of the balance? I'd like to see how it installs.
A quick learner says:
the channel is 1/2 by 1/2. There is nothing at the top other than a series of holes and one cross pin at the very end.

It is very plain in its construction
Profile picture of Tom
Great, that should be everything we need. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Order Form I have started for you and review the information. This balance is a specially made channel balance with a 62-101 hook. I think this may be what you need.

Once you fill out and submit the rest of the information, one of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)