Window balance identification

A home owner from USA says:

Attached are a few pictures of the window channel balance that I'm trying to order to replace.

Please let me know what is the correct replacement part number. I also need the take out clips too.

The number that is stamped on the channel balance is 214088067. It appears there is a symbol that looks like a 4 or L at the end of the number 7.

Please let me know asap so I can order.

Thanks.
Herbert
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to identify what balance you have based on these images. The bottom shoe appears to be very damaged and I can't really determine what it is. I also do not see a picture of the top attachment. If possible, could I see a few pictures of an undamaged version of this balance? I will need to see both the top and bottom attachment.

I will also need to know the length of the metal channel and the weight of the sash. Thank you!
A quick learner from Queens says:
The bottom two pictures are the top attachment. According to the window and door hardware guide website, it is a 60-591 by Capitol. There are no other numbers that would indicate the weight of the sash. The length is 22 inches. This is a non-tilt single hung window(aluminum). Attached is a picture of the unit closes to what I need. Hope this helps.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have received your images showing the two attachments. Check out our 19-020 top attachment and 15-003 bottom attachment and let me know if these look like a match to you. If so, then check out this Channel Balance Request Form I have made for you based on this Series and your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. Once you have, one of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.