SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window balance question

A quick learner from Greater Cypress/Champions Area says:
Attached are photos of the balance we discussed over the phone. The balance
is 27" long (27C is stamped on the unit) and the part in you catalog that
matches accept for the
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Your pictures show the top clip, but I will need to see more before I can recommend anything. Could I see the shoe at the bottom? Thanks!
A quick learner from houston tx says:
Sorry, I did not finish my original post. The bottom bracket is the 1-1/4" T-Lock Balance Shoe; Product Code: 15-195 according to your catalog. The channel itself is 27 inches long and the part number stamped on the back of the channel is "27C". The hook in the photo has a 90 degree lip bent at the base with a hole in it in order to attach the block and tackle cord

User submitted photo of their window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. You will need a custom made Series 795 channel balance with a 15-198 clip attached to the top rather than the standard screw way. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)