Window balance replacements

A home owner from California says:
I need a couple of these window rails ASAP, the pulleys broke on one and the plastic insert is also smashed that is mounter to the window( pictured in last pic) that needs to be replace ex aswell. Rail measures 1/2 x 27" Brand of window is milgard.

Thanks
Craig
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Craig. I believe our S385-27 (2640 option) is a good match for the balance, but I'm not sure about the top sash guide. Could you show us one that has not been damaged?
A quick learner says:
Here's a pic of the guide...

Thanks,
Craig
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Start by looking at our 18-188. I think this may be a match, but just make sure the dimensions are the same.
A quick learner says:
So with that guide would I just drill a new hole? My exist ion is slotted and not mounted in the middle ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have checked all over and Tom's suggestion seems to be our closest. You will need to enlarge the hole to compensate for your offset. Would that be possible?
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.