Window balance and other parts needed

A handy person from Atlanta, GA says:
I have some single hung aluminum windows made by a company called Alenco. They are about 18 years old and some of the balances appear to be failing. One, in particular, will not hold the window up. Others are very difficult to open. In addition, some of the pins that stick into the balances have broken off and some of the clips/releases at the top of the lower sash that releases the window so it can be removed have also broken. One window in particular (see pictures) is the one that won't stay open and has the broken parts. That window is part of a twin and the individual sash is 33.5" wide by 30" tall. I'm unable to find any model numbers on the balance or on the window. What additional information will you need in order for me to find the proper parts? Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thanks for contacting us. Based on your pictures, I would recommend the following replacement parts: our 26-193 and 26-194 tilt latches, 15-045 pivot shoe, and Series 900 spiral balance. Carefully go over the dimensions, information, and pictures for these parts to confirm that they can work for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
A handy person from Atlanta, GA says:
Thank you!
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.