Window balance and sash channel guide

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to replace my window balance and sash channel guide. I think I found the correct balance part, but I would like to verify.

The part is 1/2 inch, which I identified as S350-31. The marking on the part indicate 3030 (see pictures).

Also attached are pictures of the sash channel guide, which I'm have great difficulty finding the correct part. It ma be an 18-115, but it's hard to tell. See pictures.

Lastly, the take out clips are missing. I'm assuming part number 16-002 should work.

Your input and guidance is appreciated.
Thanks
Top sash guide and Channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the balance, as long as the top matches the 19-002 and the bottom matches the 15-004, you should be okay with the S350-31. I'm not sure about the top sash guide, though. At the end of the day, it comes down to size. You will need to carefully compare your measurements to ours to confirm what will work.
A quick learner from California says:
Thanks, but I may need some additional help with the sash guide part. The general dementions are similar, but the lower body is only 1/2 inch wide. It will fit into to window side (approx. 5/8), but the original part sits to one side and I'm afraid it will no line up with the screw hole. Any suggested parts that may be a good match? Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I will need to know its exact dimensions before I can recommend something. I would go through each measurement we show for our 18-166 and check the same measurement on your own top sash guide. If you can tell me what they are, we will do our best to find something. They need to be as exact as possible.
A quick learner from California says:
Sorry for the slow response. I was traveling this week. A summary of the measurements of the Sash Guide are outlined below. You also reference an 18-155, but your web site does not indicate this number. Am I missing something. Measurements descriptions are as follows:

Top - 9/16 Deep x 13/16 Wide (front to back of window. 12/16 is the actual width of the window frame and this measurement will probably also work)

Body Area - 1/2" wide and 1 3/8" long from the base of the top or approx. 17/16 overall length (top to bottom). Top section includes the screw hole in the upper section.

The body top section is approx. 1/2" x 1/2" square in depth, and bottom section is approx. 3/8 deep.

The 18-115 is similar, but the body width is larger measuring 5/8 and the screw hole will probably not line up with the frame.

I hope that helps. Your earliest assistance and feedback is appreciated. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, that was a typo! I meant the 18-166.

I'm afraid I couldn't find anything matching your exact specifications. The 18-166 remains the closest match we have at this time.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.