SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window balances for Jordan window, 2830F

A quick learner from Baton rouge Louisiana says:
Looking for replacement balances. I have a Jordan window
Balance is stamped 2830F. Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Thank you for posting on the discussion board. To get started, please upload a few photos of your window balance, particularly the balance attachments. Also, please give us the length of the channel portion of the balance only.
A contractor from Baton Rouge says:
I've uploaded a few pictures. let me know if you can help. Thanks
User submitted photos of their Jordan window channel balance 2830F
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe the attachments of our S390 match up to your pictures. If you agree, you would need to order the S390-29 with the option 2830.
A quick learner says:
Does it come complete with all the rollers ,string and the end caps
Profile picture of Mike
Yes, our channel balances include what is shown in the product image, including the balance attachments.
A home owner from oxford, ms says:
I just bought a house and it has Jordan windows. The balances are broken in several of the windows. It is stamped with 28 3, but I cannot tell exactly which balance I need. The length of the balance is 28 5/8" (not including the ends). Thanks for the help!
User submitted photo of channel balance.
Profile picture of Mike
Thanks for your patience.

Although we do not list channel balances that measure on the 1/2", these certain balances can be made. It will be a custom balance.

Please fill out this custom balance order form, and one of our representatives will be in contact with you regarding the custom balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)