SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window balances and screen door parts

A home owner from Arvada, CO says:
Attached are 4 photos of window balances which I need. The length of the aluminum frame on the balance is 35.0
User submitted image of their hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Let's start with the balances: I'm not sure exactly what it is you have, but I've narrowed it down to two possible Series. Start with our Series 390 and Series 351 channel balances. The only difference between these two balances is the size of the shoe. You will need to measure yours to confirm the better match.

As for the screen door parts, I've assembled a list for you, which you can see on the right side of this page. I think you'll find these parts match up fairly well to what you have installed now, but I would recommend going over our information just to be 100% sure.

Let me know if you have any questions.
A home owner from Arvada, CO says:
None of the screen door parts match the part I need. Could you please look at the picture and try again.

Thanks

User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. You didn't show us this part in your initial post, so I didn't know you were looking for it. See our 85-017, this appears to match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)