SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window casement broke

A home owner from Leesburg VA says:
Hello
I'm interested in purchasing a replacement casement from you; however I'm clueless as to what I should order. I've attached a pic. Could you please help. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what your operator is. I'd like to see the arm, if possible. The arm and the bearing on the end of the arm are two very important details. In the meantime, start with our 39-366, which has a metal bearing, and the 39-028E, which has a nylon bearing.
A home owner from Leesburg VA says:
Hello Dave! Thanks for the response! I'll take a few more pics and I'll post them as soon as possible. Thanks again!
Profile picture of Dave
No problem! Let me know whenever you can.
A home owner from Leesburg va says:
Hello Dave
Sorry for the delay and I appreciate the help. Here are two new pics. Hopefully they help identify a replacement part that I could order from you. Thanks again!
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Thanks for getting back to us. I still think our 39-366 and 39-028E are the closest matches we have, but I can't see your end bearing to confirm which of the two is better. I recommend carefully looking over our pictures and information to determine the best option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)