Window coil balance

A quick learner from Atlanta Georgia says:
I need a replacement set of window coil balances for one of my windows. The photo is one of the broken coil balances. I am a homeowner in Atlanta Georgia.
coil balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks so much for contacting us. To better help us determine what you need, can you please send us a photo of your pivot shoe?
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
Tom, thanks for getting back to me. Attached is a photo of the pivot shoe on the damaged window
window coil balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you! That looks like our 15-180 pivot shoe, which is meant to be used with our Series 190 coil spring. You will need the number off the old spring to determine the best Series 190 option.
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
Tom, I'm not sure if my June 30th post reached you, but attached is a photo showing the number "6" (I believe) on my balance coil.
Please advise which Series 190 option I should order along with the 15-180 pivot shoe.

Regards,
Marcel
coil balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that is actually a 9, based on the orientation of your spring. I'm afraid we don't have balances that can go up that high. Can you confirm the weight of your sash? We may be able to distribute the weight among more weaker springs. Let me know!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.