Window corner piece for a 3/8" screen frame

A quick learner from Houston, TX says:
I ordered part number 95-187 from swisco and it was the wrong size. too big. I needed a 3/8in screen frame instead of the 5/16th. Attached is a picture. Can you help me find this particular corner? Thank you.
User submitted photo of corner keys.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do not have a corner with a with a 1" square for a 3/8" screen frame. Take a look in our catalog of corners for 3/8" screen frame to see if anything could work for you.
A home owner from Elizabeth, Co. says:
HI: I have the same corners this gentleman sent you pictures of. Do you have any corners that worked for him. Dan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. Unfortunately, he never got back to us as to whether or not anything worked. I also recommend that you look through our corners for 3/8" screen frame and see if you can adapt anything to work.
A home owner from Madison Heights, VA says:
I have the same identical corners as these two gentleman have. I was wondering if Dan found any corners that worked for him and if so which ones were they?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.