Window corners

A contractor from New Hampshire says:
Hello,

I am looking for window corners (40) for my window screens. I have Superseal windows, made around the year 2000. The windows and screens are white.

The screens have aluminum channels with plastic corners; the corners have deteriorated and are falling apart. I have attached photos.

The corner configuration dictates that there needs to be a left and right corner; that is to say, I don't believe they are interchangeable. The corners also need to have a small channel moulded into them to accept the screen bead as it turns the corner, although I suppose, if necessary, the screen bead could be installed in 4 pieces, breaking at the corners.

The existing corners also had a small square pulls for screen removal. Those broke off long ago. The new corners do not need this feature. I remove them using a thin putty knife.

I have 9 large screen I'd like to rebuild this winter. Your help is greatly appreciated.

If necessary I can send samples.

Thanks for your time.

Matt
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Matt. See if the dimensions and configuration of our 95-206 corner key match yours. Also consider our 70-128 screen pull to go with your screens.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.