Window crank for Gaia Windows

A landlord from Clarinda, Iowa says:
I am seeking a window crank for some Gaia Windows that were installed at my housing development in 2010. The part number is 0P06-1520. the windows are Gaia 352 series. Can you help me find this crank or help find a suitable replacement for the existing crank.
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Jean
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jean. Would you be able to show us a picture of the operator in question out of the window? That will help us find a good match.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU RECEIVED PICTURE
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. Did you just need the handle? If so, start with our 39-205. Keep in mind that this is meant to fit a spline that is 11/32" in diameter, and is meant to fit on Roto operators. Let me know what you think.
The replacement part you recommended will not work. I was wondering if I sent you the actual crank that we need if that would help find a replacement.
The crank you sent us was 39-205 11/32"
I will be returning the crank you sent us.
Thank you for trying to help us with this.
Please advise
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear the 39-205 didn't work. Can you go into detail on why it didn't install?
The post on the one you sent goes on a round post and the one we are trying to replace has a square post.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for clarifying. Can you show us a picture of your post? Can you also give me its size?
Here are the pictures you requested. If nothing else we could send the broken crank to you so you could see what it looks like.
Jean Butt
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. This post is actually part of the handle itself, not the operator. It is not meant to be separate. Whatever handle you purchase from us would come with it. I recommend removing it from the operator spline and measuring the hole diameter.
When we removed that from the operator the handle you had sent worked! Thank you for your help and for having patience with us!
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.