SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window crank operator replacement

A home owner says:
I'm looking for a replacement part for a window crank. I've attached a couple photos, the only part number I see is 45002. The two arms connect to a guide bar on the bottom of the window. Can you tell me if you carry this part or something similar?
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Your operator appears to match our 39-348. If you need to replace the shoes, as well, see our 36-078. Finally, the handle that works with this operator is our standard 39-114L or the folding type 39-205.
A quick learner says:
Is there a guide bar that fastens to the bottom of the window ? The shoes from the arms then fasten into the guide rail?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the shoes attach to a rail which should be on the bottom of your window sash. I'm afraid we do not sell this guide rail, however.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)