Window crank replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Please see the attached pictures. We are looking for this window crank.

Please email us the price and info if you can find it.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I will need more information. First, can you give me your measurements for the hole spacing? Can you also show me pictures of the gear and link arms? They seem to be missing from your operator. Perhaps they are still in the window. If so, I will need to see them removed. I will also need their measurements. Thanks!
A quick learner from USA says:
Tom,

This is all that we have the rest(gear and link arms) of the crank have broken and have been lost or discarded. As for the hole spacing please see attached drawing. I hope this is enough info for you to go on.

Thank you,
Heidi
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks. Take a look at our 39-411 and 39-419. The mounting holes appear to be the same, but I'm just not sure about the gear and arm linkage. I cannot guarantee if it will work for your window.
A distributor from New Hope Mn says:
here is the gear part you were looking for for this window crank. please let us know.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's still hard to tell with it installed. One of the most important parts of these arms is the tip of the link arm, which is obscured in your pictures. Can you confirm if the link arm has a 3/8" hole at the end? Is it also straight like the 39-419 or bent like the 39-411?
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.