Window crank and cover

A home owner says:
The crank handle came out of the mechanism. The window is a side out (left to right). The crank cover lays up against the ledge. The cover looks like part 39-322, but it isn't brass. It looks like white metal. I don't have any pictures, but I can take some. The part that holds the crank against the cover came apart and the crank handle fell out (off).
User submitted picture of window crank cover and handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For your cover, please see our 39-107 Truth hardware operator cover. Do you this would work?

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time identifying your operator while it is still installed. Is there any way you can get pictures of the arms? They are a very important component when it comes to identifying your window operators.

In the meantime, please see our 39-031 & 39-032, or even our 39-155 & 39-156. Do you think either of these pairs might match your hardware? Make sure to compare their dimensions to your own hardware.
A home owner says:
I took some more pictures, which are attached. I also found a number on the smallest arm that attaches to the window on the hinged side. I took measurements the best I could. The number on the small arm is: 20755. My measurements, with the small arm unattached was ~ 3.5 inches and ~ 9 inches for the long arm. The arm with the roller on the end does not seem affected. I hope this helps. The attachments screws (4) that hold the mechanism in place seem to be hard to get at since they are under the wooden molding, with not much room. Thanks. Pat
A user submited photo of window operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. This appears to be very similar to our 39-155 & 39-156 Caradco Window Crank. However, you will have to confirm the measurements yourself. You may find it easier to measure the short arm if you detach it, or even fully uninstall the operator.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.