Window crank and latch

A handy person from Acton, MA says:
I am looking to replace all my window cranks and latches to white. I am pretty sure i need a single arm window crank that is 9 1/2 inches due to the fact the the windo is on its own hinge and it measure about 9 1/2" from tip of arm to center of crank, but I want to verify. I have no idea what i would need for the latch. Any help would be great. If you need more information please let me know. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the operator, see our 39-027E and 39-028E, which appear to be newer versions of your old hardware. As for the latches, these are known as casement window locks. Look at our 38-097 and 38-098, which are also newer versions. If these match, then you will need a new keeper, as well. See our 38-079.
A quick learner from Acton, MA says:
Would I still need the crank handle when i purchase these operators?
Profile picture of Tom
You could re-use your old, but if you wanted new ones see our 39-114L or the 39-205, which can fold.
A quick learner from Acton, MA says:
Do they operators come with the mounting screws?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid not, but you can re-use your old ones.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.