Window does not stay up - looking for plastic piece

A landlord from Albany NY says:
Hi,

We are looking for the white plastic part that was broken by a tenant. I don't have any names or numbers on the existing hardware but believe the windows were put in in 2008 or 2009.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Wanted to add that although the coil is screwed into the plastic part, I don't know if they come as 1 unit or whether we can buy the plastic part by itself. Really appreciate your help
Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The shoe looks a lot like our 15-180. Carefully compare it to your own hardware and see if you agree. If so, you may also want to look at our 15-186 coil bracket and 15-182 coil spring bushing. If you also need the springs themselves, look at our Series 190 and see if this matches.
Hi - you guys are great.
This is exactly what I needed and looked for without success until now. I've ordered the parts and am relieved that the repair will be done soon. You were swift and accurate in your response. I will always come back here if I need help.
Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! If you need anything else, let me know.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.