SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window does not stay up - looking for plastic piece

A landlord from Albany NY says:
Hi,

We are looking for the white plastic part that was broken by a tenant. I don't have any names or numbers on the existing hardware but believe the windows were put in in 2008 or 2009.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Wanted to add that although the coil is screwed into the plastic part, I don't know if they come as 1 unit or whether we can buy the plastic part by itself. Really appreciate your help
Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The shoe looks a lot like our 15-180. Carefully compare it to your own hardware and see if you agree. If so, you may also want to look at our 15-186 coil bracket and 15-182 coil spring bushing. If you also need the springs themselves, look at our Series 190 and see if this matches.
Hi - you guys are great.
This is exactly what I needed and looked for without success until now. I've ordered the parts and am relieved that the repair will be done soon. You were swift and accurate in your response. I will always come back here if I need help.
Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! If you need anything else, let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)