SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window handle

A quick learner from Norton Shores, MI says:
I have a Four Seasons sunroom and the inside threads on the window handle are worn which makes it impossible to open the window. Do you have a replacement handle or anything similar to this that would work?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Also, I have an Anderson sky light and I noticed you sell extender handles, which extender works with Anderson windows. TY
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your pictures, it appears that you could have a 3/8" spline. Can you confirm? It's tough to make out. Andersen also happened to use a 3/8" spline. Take a look at our 39-104 handle and the 39-422 extension to see if these can work for you.
A quick learner from Norton Shores says:
I'm sure the extender you pick out for the Anderson sky light will work. Unfortunately the inner bore of the Four Seasons sun room is smaller then the Anderson. I have an extra Anderson handle and tried it and the Anderson is slightly bigger. I have enclosed another picture of the handle I need with the hope you can determine the size. Thank you for your time and expertise.
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looks like it might be 5/16". We do carry a 5/16" inner bore handle, the 39-274, but we don't have any extension to match. We do carry a handle and extensions with an 11/32" bore, but it might be too large of a bore to fit your operator.
The
extender is for a different handle which is Anderson. The smaller hanle does not need an extender so I will order the two you have suggested. Thank you for your help
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)