Window handles

A home owner from Canton says:
Hello, I just bought a house and I am trying to find the manufacturer of these windows so that I can replace the broken handles on this window. The first pictures are the two broken handles, the second pictures are of a companion window with parts still intact.
On the inside of yet another companion window, I found a tag that has all of these numbers:
06-8-62 285007 42' 46.6 34.2
SY:1 558.00 8279 Alexand
Customer No: 11301 Window Location: Alexander W
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm...I'm not very familiar with your window handles. Could you tell us how do these handles attach to the sash? Are you able to remove a good one to show us? To me, they look like they were possibly screws on before the glass was installed into the sash. I'm wondering if you could use the screw on handle such as our 26-116 along with our 33-080 short screws. I am not certain that would work. Try and see if it can go over the cut out in the sash and cover it up.Check to see if the hole centers at 3-5/16" on the 26-116 bridges the cut out so you can install the screws. Get back to us and let us know if this worked out for you.
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.