SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window hardware, balance

A contractor from Clearwater, Fl. says:
I believe it's called a window balance. It has code # 15 3 DV CMC 7. If you could help please,thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 16" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 1530. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)