SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window hardware replacement for my craftsman bungalow

A quick learner from Pasadena, CA says:
Hi, I just purchased a 1920's craftsman style bungalow. I am looking to replace all of the window hardware. Attached are 4 images. One of them shows how long they are with a tape measure. If you can recommend any other hardware that should be used with these windows, such as locks, I would appreciate it too. Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 39-268. Does that look like a match? Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Pasadena, CA says:
Yes, it looks like a match! Do you have matching casement window locks so I may secure the windows?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything that specifically goes with our 39-268, but we may have something for you. Could we see a few pictures of your existing casement locks?
A quick learner from Woodside, CA says:
Hello, I would appreciate your help with the same problem: a casement window like the one pictured above that lacks a lock. It is a single window that operates with the 39-268 crank, with the window moving counter-clockwise to swing open. Do you have anything that can be used to lock this window to the sash or jamb? Thank you.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Sure, how about our 90-152? This is a fastener used on wood casement windows.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)