Window latch ID

A home owner from USA says:
We are looking to replace these latches and would like to know if you have replacements. Thank you.

Sam Froedge
User submitted photos of a window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would be happy to help you find a lock, but I'll need a bit more information. It's hard to tell dimensions based on this image. Can you tell me the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center, for both the lock and keeper? Can you also tell me the width for both?
A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
The distance between the screw holes, center-to-center is 2 1/4 inches for both the lock and keeper. Thw keeper is 5/8" wide and the lock is 3/4' not including the sweep just the base.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That information is exactly what we needed. Please give us a little time as we research a possible replacement.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We haven't been able to find an exact match, but do you think you could use our 90-009 and 90-109? Check them out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.