SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window latch ID

A home owner from USA says:
We are looking to replace these latches and would like to know if you have replacements. Thank you.

Sam Froedge
User submitted photos of a window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would be happy to help you find a lock, but I'll need a bit more information. It's hard to tell dimensions based on this image. Can you tell me the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center, for both the lock and keeper? Can you also tell me the width for both?
A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
The distance between the screw holes, center-to-center is 2 1/4 inches for both the lock and keeper. Thw keeper is 5/8" wide and the lock is 3/4' not including the sweep just the base.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That information is exactly what we needed. Please give us a little time as we research a possible replacement.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We haven't been able to find an exact match, but do you think you could use our 90-009 and 90-109? Check them out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)