SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window latch replacement

A home owner from Indio, CA says:
Hello,
The picture shows an Atrium brand latch. I don't necessarily need a logo'd latch as pictured, however getting a color that comes close would be helpful. Dimensional info: 2-1/4" OC holes, depth from bottom plane of body to top plane of projecting latch portion: 3/8", total depth of projecting latch portion: 1/2". Please let me know if you need additional info. I only need one (1) at this time.
Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 90-005 lock, and the dimensions seem to match as well. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from USA says:
The only difference between the 90-005 lock and mine is the depth of the tongue projection. As shown, it projects a total of 1/2" from the bottom plane of the latch body. Hopefully this clarifies my previous email.
Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the additional information! I see what you mean now. We've found a close possible match and are working on bringing it in. I will let you know as soon as we add it to our catalog.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience. Please see our new 90-310 lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)