SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Two New Window latches

A home owner from Bel Air, MD says:
We have some latches broken on our windows. I am sending you a drawing of them and would like to know if you have this kind in stock? I you can supply these could you e-mail me the price and shipping info?
User submitted a diagram of a tilt latch.
L-306 L-305
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on just an illustration, though the dimensions are a huge help. See our 26-344 tilt latch pair and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
They look like the same except one end of mine is rounded. Did you happen to have the locking part of the latch. It is the bottom picture that I sent.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. I have not found a version of this latch with the same rounded end as yours, but I do not think that will make a significant difference. As for the second part, see our 26-275W.
A home owner from Bel Air MD. says:
The Latch that I am looking for looks like the90-173
latch kits. The hole spacing on the retainer is 2 1/8 inches but the one in the picture looks slotted so it may be the right thing. If so I would like to order 2 of them if possible.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. It's just a standard sash lock. We may be better able to identify your hardware if you were to take pictures of them for us to see. The illustrations are a big help, but I think there are some details that are slipping by. Photos of the hardware will clear that up!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)