Window latch/hinge identification

A contractor from Honolulu, HI says:
This piece is roughly 1-1/4 inches wide at the base and roughly 1-3/4 inches long before it angles up about 1-1/2 inches.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure this part is still available. It looks very, very old. How exactly does it latch the window closed. Could you please send us some photos of how it relates to the operation of the window.
A contractor from Honolulu, HI says:
I unfortunately am unable to get any pictures relating to the operation of the window at the moment. But as you can see from the picture I have attached, the top portion of the piece is attached to the bottom of the window using two screws. The angled portion of the piece is angled enough to let the window below it open first. (Hence the windows can only open if the window below it is opened first.) This piece acts more like a handle instead of a hinge or a latch, just used open and close the window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. This is just so old, and so peculiar, I don't know if we'll get anything that's quite like it. However, could you use our 90-152 wood window lock? It is meant for casement windows, but perhaps you could adapt it to work for this one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.