Window lock - need to identify replacement

A home owner from Phoenix says:
Hi - I am looking to identify a replacement lock I need for two windows in my home. It seems to me they should be fairly simple to replace. I called a local company and was told it would be $195 for the first window and $95 for each window after. That seems excessive. If I can identify and obtain the replacement, I'm sure I can do the job myself.

I've attached photos but the label on both windows show mfgr code BB-2 and ANSI/AAMA 101-88 or AAMA 101V-86.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that you have a Better Bilt window. Our 90-005 white lock could work for you. Look it over and see what you think.
Thank you Paul. I was thinking that might be a match but I am just guessing. :)
I'll give these a try.
These worked perfectly. Thank you so much!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.