Window lock replacements

A home owner from San Pedro,California says:
I have Marshall windows that were installed in the early 90's.....quite a few have broken off and I want to replace them ASAP. The dealer I went through does not honor their " lifetime" warranty ,so I'm on my own! Don't really know what I'm doing,but was hoping for a little guidance from your knowledgable staff! I also have two front crank style windows and one of those locks broke. Could you please advise all parts I need to attempt fixing my windows. I appreciate your help very much! The measurements on the lift window locks (see,I don't even know the proper window names!) are 3 inches long by about 1 inch wide. The crank style lock is about 41/2inches long and 1 inch wide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the double hung window, please see our 90-005. For the casement window, see our 38-058L. Carefully compare this hardware to your owna nds ee how well they match up.
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.