Window operator and handle replacement

A quick learner from Toledo says:
I have a part# of opo5-7565 on the crank and a opo5-7810 on the handle. What do I need to replace it? In white.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I couldn't match those numbers. Can you show me a picture of the hardware in question out of the window? That would be a big help. Thanks!
A quick learner from Toledo says:
Tom this out of a vinyl replacement window. there is a # on the arm op05-2020U. part# on operator is 0P05-7565 MAY 27 2006 and 0P05-1517. I hope this will help you. Thank you Paul
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you! I see the issue now. Looks like the collar wore out on the operator hole, letting the handle fall out. The manufacturer actually changed the style because of this issue. Check out our 39-329 and 39-330, along with the 39-205 handle. These look like they may be what you're looking for.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.