SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Thank you for saving me money!

A quick learner from Antigua, W.I. says:
I bought some windows from home depot and could not get replacement operators from them, I have personally gone to the USA and could not get them, some how I ran across you establishment on the internet while searching for the operators since replacing 14 windows would be very costly.

The person that replied to me suggested some item # I should try along with the hinges, he also advise to change both hinges. I asked my supplier in the USA to get these parts from your company. I did exactly as your contact person suggested. The operators worked perfectly well so did the hinges. I also ordered some operator covers, since I was so desperate, your person did not advise me to do that, they did not work. I want to say thank you very much for saving me thousands of dollars.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm so glad we were able to help you! This is great to hear. We work very hard to provide hard-to-find parts to people all over the world. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always here to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)