SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window part

A landlord from Albany NY says:

Would you please help me find a part corresponding to the attached image? I know it's from a window. You've been very helpful in the past and so thank you for that as well.
Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Malini. I am of course happy to help. Start by looking at our 26-299 and 26-298, I think these might be what you want. Make sure to carefully go over our pictures and dimensions to confirm.
A quick learner from Albany, NY says:

Thanks for your help. One question, the dimensions of 26-299 and 26-298 are identical and they both match the part I have. Is there a real difference? It seems either will work.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 26-298 is used for the left and the 26-299 is used for the right.
A landlord from Albany NY says:
You answered my question - thank you Tom!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)