SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi, I need help in identifying some window parts . I have included photos . I need a left and right of each part ,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that you have a CertainTeed window. The top tilt latches appear to match our 26-317. As for the pivot bar, you have an older style that Certainteed replaced with the 26-175. Most times, the 26-175 will fit in your old pivot shoe, as long as the center cams are metal. Let me know what you think.
A handy person from michigan says:
hi Paul , my name is Mike . I am the Plant manager for Temo sunrooms in Michigan . I design all of our windows , so I have experience in that regard . Do you have a video on how to install the lower window of a double hung with the pivot bars as shown . I tried and had no luck in getting both pivot bars positioned in the pivot shoe , Thank You Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. Hopefully I can help. We don't have a video for this exact hardware, but the principle is more or less the same as the hardware shown in the video below:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)