SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Subject: Window parts

These pictures show some of the parts that we need now and a couple sets of each just to keep on hand. The r.o on the frame for the first window is 37 1/2 x 47 1/2 single unit, opening casement. The other is a 59 1/2 x 47 1/2 but it is a double unit, being one side fixed and one side opening, with would make the opener parts that we need for the 29 1/2 inch wide casement window. As the sticker shows they are the 2500 series Casements and the product line number is 278-010. These are all triple pane units, and we would need a couple of the window crank/arm assemblies in both right & left hand. The plastic guides for the locking side I'd like to get plenty of those and the locking handle I can use a dozen or so. If you have some kind of cut sheet that shows the various parts and numbers I can order them that way as well.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help. Based on your pictures, I can identify the tie bar guide and operator. See our 39-417 and 39-253L, respectively. I'm not sure about the window lock in your third picture. I would need to see it removed in order to find something similar.
A quick learner from USA says:
Here are some more pictures of what I need. These are All Weather Windows. Triple pane 2500 series. Batch # 278-010.
Would like to order 50 of these plastic guides for the locking arm.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the new information! The only thing different in these pictures is the operator, which looks different than the one in your first picture. It's hard to tell, though, as many details are obscured. Our 39-013 and 39-014 may match. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)