Window parts for Thermal Gard by Seasonal-All vinyl windows

A home owner from New Orleans, La. says:
What pivot shoe and pivot bar will fit Thermal Gard by Seasonal-All vinyl windows?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the following related items:
15-070, Pivot Shoe
26-076, Pivot Bar
26-077, Pivot Bar
A contractor from Johnson City, TN 37601 says:
I have a customer who has Thermal Gard Windows, Soem need new latches and some have lost the internal seal. Where does one find replacement parts for these Type T55 windows?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I am not sure about the T55 window series by Thermal Gard. However SWISCO does carry replacement parts for Thermal Gard windows. Thermal Gard windows uses parts that only fit their windows and generic parts that fit many different brands of windows. I would also check with a local glass company in your area to see if they will replace the glass in your Thermal Gard windows before you purchase any replacement parts for your windows. If you need help identifying the replacement parts you need please reply with pictures of the parts you are looking for.
A home owner from King NC says:
Windows have broken seals.They have a 25 year warranty.Have they gone out of business ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I do believe Thermal-Guard is no longer in business. I recommend replacing the complete window with a newer replacement window, and save any of the good sashes or parts for repairs on your existing windows.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
15-070 : Pivot Shoe, 5/8
15-070
Price: $4.98
Pivot Shoe, 5/8" Thick
26-077 : Pivot Bar, 1-3/8
26-077
Price: $7.45
Pivot Bar, 1-3/8"
26-147 : Sash Lift
26-147
Price: $7.98
Sash Lift