Window parts request

A home owner from USA says:
Good day,

I had some trouble uploading the pictures attached. They are for the American Craftsman 2110 series. The other window parts are for the 7550 Casement. I need the full set of parts for that window as they have rusted severely.

THanks in advance.

Clyde R.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Clyde. I believe you have Series 1200 window, which uses our 26-393 top tilt latches and 90-278 window lock. Please compare this hardware with your own to confirm. For the Series 7550 casement operator, we will need you to remove the operator and take more photos of it by itself. We will also need your dimensions. American Craftsman changed their operators all the time throughout the years so there's no way to know for sure what you have without seeing the whole part.
A quick learner says:
Many thanks Paul. Will provide the requested details.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.