SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window replacement operators

A quick learner from Shelby, Montana says:
I have some very old looking window casements and some of the operators have either stripped the gearing or have come out of the framework. I have some numbers off the old mechanism but not sure which unit to purchase if they will fit the existing locations? I have one operator out and it show a TRUTH 30842R and I need to know the replacement numbers for both right and left? I tried to upload some pictures from my Motorola razor phone but it won't work, if you need pictures for measurements I can get out the digital camera and it uploads better and better quality pics also.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
When I cross-reference that number, I don't get any operator in particular. A few pictures of the operator would be a huge help. Keep in mind that I will have to see the entire operator, including the arms. Thanks!
A quick learner from Shelby, Montana says:
Here are some pictures with the digital camera and you can see the number stamped on the arm.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you. I think our 39-036 looks like our closest possible match. I can't guarantee that it will work, though. You will have to closely compare the dimensions we show for the 39-036 to your own hardware and see how they line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)