Window roll our knob

A quick learner says:
Generic window, needs knob as it seems to be striped. The window has a straight arm, and the roll out has a bent arm.
A quick learner says:
Here are two images for you to check out
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-264 operator. This appears to match. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Hope Lutheran Church says:
Dear Paul, above are the pictures I took of the window open. So it doesn't look like the ones you pictured on the right hand side of this page.

Please advise.
Wanda
Profile picture of Paul
Hey, Wanda. Can you go into more detail on why the 39-264 doesn't match? It looks pretty close to me. Keep in mind yours has the 39-152 cover and 39-286 handle installed. If you remove those I think you'll find the 39-264 looks like what you have.
A quick learner says:
Dear Paul, It seems to roll out the opposite direction. Unless the arm shown at the top connects at a cross over.

I removed the knob and cover, but can't seem to make sure it is the one that I need. I can't even open the window anymore. I'm glad I got the pictures when I did.

The one bar seems to be the one that holds the window in place, the other portion is the arm that opens.
Profile picture of Paul
Yes, the 39-264 operator is specifically made to work on either the left or right side. As you crank it, the arm changes positions. The position of the arm we display in the 39-264's picture is not permanent.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.