Window roller needed

A quick learner from Las Vegas, NV says:
I
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 87-165? This looks like it could be a match.
A quick learner from Las Vegas, NV says:
Yes, but my roller has two wheels instead of one and a nylon "button" (for lack of a better term) pictured in the first photo that locks the roller to the window frame in the center axle notch. Does this part have two wheels and the locking piece but just aren't pictured?

If not, I still have some of the wheels from the old one's, but I may not have enough. I'm just wondering if there is an item with the same nylon housing that has those additional pieces included.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The manufacturer only supplies one wheel because each slot in the housing is at a different height, which works to adjust the sash. They don't feel the extra wheel is necessary. At this time we cannot supply those extra loose wheels for this housing. As for the button guide, look at our 87-032 and see if it would work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.