Window rollers

A contractor from Miami, FL says:
Could you please help me identify the attached window rollers?

If you have them I'll need 8 units.

Thank you,
Marco
User submitted photos of window rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Marco. Is this all there is to the rollers? I think there may be another part of the housing, maybe still installed in the window. Can you check for me?
A contractor from Miami, FL says:
Dear Paul, unfortunately there is no casing/housing missing. The roller as depicted in the pictures is just like that! The only thing the remained in the window frame are 2 screws. One side screw that allows this roller element to move up and down, and a vertical screw that sets the height.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We're having a heck of a time finding this roller! So far every lead on a possible substitute has been a bust.

I have one last request for you. I don't know if we can get an exact replacement, but we may be able to come up with a substitute. In order to really get a good idea, though, we'll have to see a picture of one of these rollers installed in the window. Is that possible? Let me know!
A contractor from Miami, florida says:
Thank you so much for all your efforts to help us out. Here are some pics
A contractor from Miami, florida says:
Here are a few more pics
User submitted photos of window rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Marco, thank you again for your patience in this matter. This has been a real tricky roller to find. Unfortunately, I haven't come up with anything exact. The only thing I can think of is maybe using a roller like our 87-065 as a substitute. Take a look and let me know what you think. It has a height of 9/16". Could that fit in the space provided for your current rollers?
A contractor from Miami, Fl says:
Thank you for all your efforts to help me.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.