SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window sash

A contractor from Murfreesboro, TN says:
Not sure of the manufacturer of the window there is no stamp any where. I need the clips that go on both sides of the sash that hold the balance in place on the sash.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You are showing the old nylon Gapco top sash guide. We actually carry the aluminum style 18-097. It can be use either for the left or right side of the sash. I believe this can replace the old nylon Gapco variant.
A contractor from Murfreesboro TN says:
Thank you very much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)