SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window sash guide/lock hardware

A home owner from Cascade, CO says:
I need several of these parts but cannot find them on your site.
They're used to guide AND lock the top rail of the lower sash.
Let me know if you need another picture.
Thanks much.
A customer submitted photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This latch looks somewhat similar to our 26-055 Neutral Top Tilt Latch, but it's hard to tell while it is still installed. If at all possible, could you take a few pictures of this latch while it is fully removed from the window? I'd like to see the whole unit. Could you also provide its dimensions?
A quick learner from Cascade CO says:
Hello Tom:
You're correct. I did more searching and ordered the parts from SWISCO last evening.
The "problem" was that I didn't know all the various ways of classifying window parts and had been looking in the wrong areas.
Thanks again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)