Window sash lock

A home owner from Reno nevada says:
I am looking for a replacement part for the flock. The locking mechanism on the inside is broken. The color is slightly off-white, probably bisque, if there is a color match, that's great. If not, function and True match in size are more important than color. I want to avoid re-drilling the window frame for a different lock.
Thank you!
Irina
Sweep lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Irina. I'm confident we can get a lock that can match. We carry many different similar types in the selection of sweep locks in our catalog. The only thing I'm not sure about is the spacing between holes (center-to-center). It's hard to make out in your photo. Could you confirm that for me? Once I know that we can recommend which of our locks would be the best fit.
A home owner from san diego CA says:
HI Tom, Thank you for your reply!

Here are a few pictures with measurements in inches and centimeters, just in case. Please let me know if you need any more information. I am really encouraged by your reply. I hope you have a similar lock so that I do not have to redrill the window frame.
Thank you!
irina
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! It's tough to tell, but it looks like it could be 2-1/16". In that case I would recommend our 90-278. It seems to match stylistically, too, so I think this could be the ticket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.