Window sash pivot, Twin Seal single tilt sash window?

A home owner from Atlantic Beach, NC says:
Doesn't exactly match what I see on your site, but I could drill to fit what you suggest as closest. Tang sticks out 5/8", is 3/16" x 5/16". Does not slide out, too tight a fit to get out; broke one off trying to. May have to leave old ones inside frame.
May be from 2004 Twin Seal window; that's who made the sliding glass door in the modular unit.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 26-366 pivot bar might work for you. I know it doesn't have the "T" shaped end, but I think it will still fit into your old pivot shoe. Look it over and see what you think.
A quick learner from Atlantic Beach says:
bought this one. screw holes fit perfectly. spud not as long as original, but seems to fit into shoe.
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.