Window sash pivots, pivot shoes & tilt latches

A handy person from Macomb, MI says:
I have what I believe to be Acorn windows which are about 13 - 14 years old.

The window pivots keep breaking. Your part 26-326 is the exact pivot I need.

I also need a pivot shoe but did not find one exactly like the ones I have. I would like to know if you have one that will work with your part 26-326. The dimensions are 2 1/16" tall, 31/32" wide and 1/2" deep. Do you have a pivot shoe to fit in this dimension with your sash pivot 26-326?

I also have a tilt latch that is broken. It has exactly the same dimensions as your part 26-244. The only difference is that the sliding lever is different. I believe this should work. I am not sure if you have replaced this tilt latch that I have with yours.

Thanks. Jeremy

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jeremy. We are having a bit of trouble identifying that pivot shoe, but we are still investigating and will let you know as soon as we have more information.

In the meantime, please see our 26-244 tilt window latch and 26-326 pivot bar and compare these to the other hardware you were looking for. Could these work for you? Let me know what you think!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Jeremy, I have an update on that shoe. We are currently working on a possible replacement and will post again in this thread as soon as we have something for you to look at.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 15-211, pivot lock shoe.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.